Trimble Id Timeout

Anyone else having issues with TID timeout? If I am in TBC for more than an hour or so it log sme out and then I can’t use and of my RPS TMLs.

I have had that happen just one time. I restarted TBC and haven’t had that problem since.

Pat
I have seen it and have reported it as an issue to Trimble - it has been created since they moved the Trimble ID sign in to the new setup - I have not heard anything back from them so far as to what causes the issue. I have seen it mostly when I start in the morning and when I did not shut down my laptop fully the night before. I have not seen the 1 hour issue that you have apparently noticed.

I will ask them again what they know

Alan

I find it happens if you have TBC in the background and your session isn’t active. I.e. start a TBC project, get pulled away for something, and then go back to TBC.

WorksManager is also brutal with the new update. Every time you navigate to the page you have to login in and anything over 15 will log you out.

Yea I encounter this regularly as well. Haven’t be able to determine a pattern as to when it happens so I felt it useless to post about. Very annoying when you’re on a roll and have to stop to re-logon.

Yep me to, very annoying to have to log out and in again all the time. I haven’t be able to determine a pattern as Richard states, looks like it is a real issue.

Yes it happens to me but usually as Alan says, only if I’ve had my computer on with TBC open for a couple days (which I always do because I rarely shut it down)