How To Install and Configure a TBC Network License

The following Guides and Links and Videos will hopefully assist you in the process of installing and configuring a Network License.

Network License Installation and Configuration.

The following document is a standard TBC document that walks you through the setup and configuration of a TBC Network License.

Network Licensing.pdf (608.6 KB)

Sentinel Admin Control Center

The following link takes you to the Sentinel Admin Center Help system that provides

Click Here

HASP Troubleshooting Guide

The following document is a standard TBC document that walks you through troubleshooting issues that arise with the HASP security system

HASP Troubleshooting.pdf (555.0 KB)

Enterprise Deployment Guide

The following document is a standard TBC document that walks you through enterprise deployment of TBC software in a corporate IT environment

Enterprise Deployment.pdf (739.9 KB)

Video Overview of TBC Network License Management Processes and Procedures

Coming Soon …

1 Like

we are currently using “Sonicwall NetExtender” for remote in to our company server. Since we move to this new Sonicwall a few months back. I have not been able to access my network licenses. IT has been notified about this and yet to hear any updates. Any Ideas on what to look at to access our network licenses via remote from SonicWall?

Apologies Frank, I know nothing about Sonic Wall and how that can affect access to Network Licenses

Sorry I cannot assist here

Alan