RPS Community,
It would be awesome to have a command that would allow me to export all of the field files in one go. Our company has many different data collectors most of which are not up to date. It would be cool to select all the data and have it automatically generate a TTM, VCL, DXF, PRO, CSV and bonus points if it creates the Earthworks files in a project library format as well.
Thanks,
Dave
WorksManager workflow already does this, online or off.
The VCL option would be the way to go. Only thing is, at times it will make the machine control project get hung, if processed through WorksManager. This is not putting the VCL into the machines only the data collectors.
Does this work without a works manger subscription?
I dont hear many folks using this type. I know there issues. As to having a WM tied to TBC. Not sure about using the VCL type and not having a WM tied to.
Yes, offline mode does not require a subscription.
Oh nice. So I can mess around with it in offline mode?
1 Like