Trench Template

How do i copy a created trench template from one project to a different project?

1 Like

@Stanley_Beck, can you please add some more details about what you have created and what you are trying to accomplish moving it to a different project?

If you transfer the Utility Network then the Trench templates in use go with it. Select your utility networks that use the templates and vcl out the data and tyen VCL the data into a new project using your project template. Delete the utility networks and you will bebleft with your trench templates

Alan

2 Likes

If i have a set of instructions on one project, how do i copy the instructions to multiple projects?

There is not any ability toncopy instructions other than applying the template to a utility network - even if it is a simple one with two manholes and one pipe and then select that utility network and export it as a VCL file (construction tab of Export at base of list) and then import it into a Project Template and then delete the utility network and then save the project as a template - then you will.have the trench template on all fututmre projects.

Trimble did not provide any other way to move trench templates between projects.

I am on vacation right now but will try to find a video on this or record one for you to show you how.

Alan

2 Likes