TBC Zoom Factor

Does anyone have any hacks or tips for adjusting the zoom factor in TBC, so that one click of the scroll wheel zooms in and out more aggressively?

Good morning @M_Hufford,
I am a new user so I’m not sure on the settings but I use a ‘Razer Hyperspeed’ gaming mouse and it has been much faster than the standard mouse I was using before. Hope the little input helps.

I recommend using a higher end logitech mouse that allows you to set scroll speed per app.

1 Like

If you don’t have a mouse that allows you to set the scroll speed for each program, you can at least still change the scroll speed in your windows mouse settings. That will however change your scroll speed for everything, which may or may not be worth it for you.

I use aLogitec M720 which allows you to suspend the scroll wheel detents and it free scrolls. Works great by allowing the wheel to spin freely. Great battery life, too.

As others have said a decent mouse can go a long way. I have been a Logitech loyalist for my entire life.

At home I use a G Pro, and at work a G703 for the ergonomics of it. If you can spring for a lightspeed you wont ever go back. I would avoid Bluetooth mice, and would not spend any less than 40$ if you spend any considerable time on a computer

If you do a lot of spreadsheet work the G502 has a free scroll physical button that lets you treat your scroll wheel like a fidget spinner. Very nice when working with 100+ page spreadsheets

1 Like