Points to CSV Improvement

Hi Alan,

I’m trying to get a simple CSV file for conformance points to a linestring that also includes a Cut or Fill value. I’ve noticed that the Points to CSV TML works for chainage and offset but only to an alignment and it doesn’t include a height difference.

Does the reference line need to be an alignment or can this be improved to work with any linestring?

Thanks - Ben

Let me see what I can do on this Ben

Alan

Assume that you want similar to SCS capability - specify an offset tolerance a high and low tolerance- select colors for High and Low and in spec and then run report - select base line(s) and then points - do we need option for a HAL for stationing / real chainage, and then do you also want to label the points in color coded text for those that are out of tolerance with an offset label and a delta z label as well as a point symbol and also run the output report . Do you want to compare to 3D string or a surface ?

Do we also need to compare a measured string to a design string or is it points only to string?

Let me know

Alan

Check out the New Label Points command and also the soon to be released Point Detail Report.

Alan