New Hires Starting Soon

Rockpile Solutions is please to announce that we have expanded our team with two new additions.

Shane Odenbach
Shane will be starting on October 5th as a Technical Consultant to support me in the sales, marketing and product management team. I met Shane for the first time a few years ago when he was working at the Montana State DOT. I got to know him through his attendance at several PUG conferences and through training classes that I led at the DOT. Shane pioneered the use of TBC at the DOT and was the inside trainer for the DOT staff in the implementation program of TBC across the Survey and Construction groups. He then went on to work for SITECH in Montana as a Technical Support Rep where he has learnt a lot about SPS and Machine Control Products. I am looking forward to him joining us immensely.

Wyn Sleeman
Wyn will be joining us as a software development resource on the TML Team to assist Peter Kistler in the acceleration of our TML development program. Wyn is based in the UK, and worked for me while I ran the UK operation more than 20 years ago. At that time he wrote TMLs for Terramodel. He and Peter will make a kick ass team and will hopefully deliver some awesome tools for TBC as we move into the future. It feels like I am slowly putting the “Band Back Together” …

Wyn and Shane supplement the three business partners, Alan, Peter Kistler and Bill Quintrell and our growing team of software developers in Russia.

We hope that over the coming months you will start to see the fruits of the teams labors and what we can do to make you more competitive!

Welcome to Rockpile Solutions guys - I cant wait till October 5

Alan

4 Likes