Issue Viewing Georeferenced Plans from Reference File

I’ve been utilizing reference files to keep my georeferenced plans from clogging up my main working file. It worked great for a long time, but with the release of TBC 5.90, any time I add new plans and georeference them, they no longer show in my working file when referencing the PDFs .vce file.
In my screen grab, you can see that I have both the reference file open (left) as well as viewing it in the main working file (right). The view filters match, but only one sheet shows up in the reference view.

Does anyone have ideas on why this happens/how to fix it?

Steven,

After doing some testing, I was running into the same issue. I could not for the life of me figure out how to get something new in the reference file to show in the new project. Finally I looked in the project explorer and decided to look at the properties of the Reference file again. I changed Enabled to No and waited until the information went away and then changed it back to Yes. That was it. Everything that was new in the Reference file was now in the new project.

I have not conferred with Alan on this but my suspicion is that this is the only way to get it to update. Try that out and let me know if you have any issues.

Hmm, that didn’t seem to work for me. I have no issue viewing CAD lines, but the PDFs in the reference file still don’t show.

Something I noticed in the files you sent over, under the PH1_300_STORM, your Photogrammetry was unchecked. This will keep the images from showing in another file if you are referencing this View Filter.

I was able to, once I changed the view filter to show referenced images and save the file, get the PDF’s to show in another file. However I was not able to get this to show in the file you sent over. That file is quite large and I’m thinking that’s the issue there. It might have showed if I would have given it longer.