Interns - Getting Started Processes

Please download the Getting Started document and follow the video below for guidance on the installation and setup processes. If you have any issues with the process, please call us for technical support and assistance.

Phone: 720 797 8001 and select Option 2 for Support
email: Support@RockpileSolutions.com
Click the Support button in the Tool Shed menu to generate a Support Ticket.

Required Computer Specifications

Please note that Trimble Business Center will only be supported on Windows computers running a recent version of Windows i.e. v11+. In addition Trimble Business Center requires a Windows computer (Macs are not supported) that utilizes an Intel Processor (AMD Processors are not supported by the product and can create installation and product operational issues).

If you are purchasing a new computer, please purchase a Windows 11 computer with a decent I7 or I9 Intel Processor (I9 preferably, the fastest you can justify). We recommend that you have a minimum of 32GB (preferably 64GB) of RAM, a Solid State Hard Disk with fast read / write time, and a good NVIDIA Graphics Card with at least 4GB of graphics memory (preferably 8GB or more). While TBC will run on a lesser computer, you will find that on larger projects you will find the lag times on reporting and computations etc. will slow you down.

When purchasing a computer, we recommend that you start with a budget $ amount, once you have that value in mind, try to balance the upgrade options within that budget to maximize the operational performance.

Getting Started Guide

RPS Intern Program - Getting Started - Google Docs.pdf (2.9 MB)

Getting Started Video

The following video walks you through the setup and configuration processes

Training Library Site - MyRockpile Library

The following video shows you how to access the MyRockpile Library and how to find and navigate the courses and resources for each class.

Website Link - Click Here

Video Overview

The video above also covers the MyRockpile Community and Rockpile Solutions Website

MyRockpile Community

The MyRockpile Community (This site) provides a lot of help and training materials that will assist you with your learning process. Please sign up and participate in the community using your Trimble ID.

See video above for more details

Other Setup Information

The Rockpile Solutions Website - Downloads Pages cover all aspects of TBC Installation, RPS All Tools Installation and How To Set Up your Trimble ID. If you need extra information please look there for help.

Click Here for the Rockpile Solutions Website.

See above video for more details