Name by Attribute
Elevate Rim by surface elevation or attribute level
Invert by rim - attribute depth / attribute level or by default depth
MSI by - attribute MH diameter or by default or nominated size

Line
Pipe Name by Attribute
Elevate up and down nodes
MSI attribute dia pipe

Can you share an example.file and i can take a look at what is possible.

Alan

Hey Alan

Here is the project file and the shp files, would be good if we could automate this process as we get a lot of data like this

LGWM- Golden Mile project_20230606072952.zip (501.4 MB)

Would be good if we could if we could automate the node and rim level to create pipe networks

Rim would be the surface or cover level
IL would be Rim less depth_to_IL (which is in mm not m) or invert level attribute

We do have the Elevate by Attribute Command - that could easily be extended to add Name by Attribute, Layer by Attribute, Color by Attribute etc. and in some cases you could e.g. define a map File / look up table that says e.g. Attribute = Type and then Type Storm = Green, Type Sanitary = Brown, Type Water = Cyan etc. so that you define the Attribute and then the types of Attribute and the Property that you want assigned

What I am going to look into is a combining Attribute where you may have eg Multiple Elevations (Rim and Invert for example) if they are separate Attributes then that is likely OK because we would just have to modify the Elevate by Attribute command to allow you to define multiple Elevations and then Have Existing, Proposed, Material Layer, Work In Progress, Rim, Invert crown, Bottom, Top etc as options that you can say Attribute Rim Elevation = Elevation Type Rim and then it can only be applied to a structure or something like that - the associativity is the trick here and where a lot of work will need to go, but if we started with Utilities only for example that coule be likely done more quickly.

I will take a look at the files - it will likely be in 2 weeks time though

Alan

Thanks Alan that would be great