Cutomize Toolbar Issues

Having an issue when I try to customize the toolbar. I can add to the toolbar but if I try to move the order of the commands TBC gives me an error and will not allow me to use TBC. I then have to use the Task Manager to hard close TBC. Not sure what I am doing wrong?

Thank you,

Stephen Whitmire

1 Like

Stephen
You have to be in the Customize Tools command and in the Commands tab in order to move the tools that you have on your custom toolbars in the toolbar - video shows you how - let me know if this helps

1 Like

I am running 5.52 so it looks a bit different on my end than in the video. That being said I am fairly sure I am following the same procedure. I click into customize the quick access toolbar, then I tried to move all the like commands to be grouped together but when I click ok to accept my changes it gives me a robust error.

The Customize / Custom Toolbars still work the same in TBVC v5.52 as they did in 5.51 - they have not been updated or changed in years - so I am not sure what you are seeing / why you are seeing it

Let me know if you need help (send me an email) and a time when I can call you and we can take a look at it together online

Alan