In this video we show how to use the TBC Drilling functionality to create a Drill Plan for Pre Bores for Solar Piles in a power block for a project.
The process includes the following steps
- Creating the bottom of pile points
- Offsetting the bottom of pile points by a specified distance e.g. 1.0’
- Creating a Manual Drill Plan
- Adding the points to the Drill Plan to create Pre Bore Drill Holes
- Adding / Removing Drill Holes to the Drill Plan
- Exporting the Drill Plan for Trimble Groundworks / DPS900