AECC Blocks - How do I get these to come through from C3D

I thought the best way of getting these to come through is by change proxygrpahics to 1 but I have been seeing these a lot lately.

Is there a way to import these successfully? Looks like they are cogo points in c3d.

I’m not sure that I completely follow the question but as no one else has replied…I used to screw with these and now I just delete in mass. I don’t completely understand the logic behind these accad boxes which is really why I quit messing with them. If you select all or a grouping or as you see fit - Convert CAD - then there are two options, as the boxes are a top closed line and a bottom closed line, you can use the centroid option but you get two elevations (which one is right?) or you can do the insertion point, which will give you the lowest elevation and the insertion point (again, how close to the correct measured location?). It seems that I used to do something that would give me the centroid of the Box but cant duplicate now. My apologies if this is “old hat” for you

You will need Civil3D for this to work. What you are looking at is the Civil3D surface contour labels on a tin. Basically any Civil3D object (alignments, tins, cogo points, profiles, feature lines [C3D equivalent of a linestring], etc.) are easiest exported through an XML. As for the labels like you have shown above, the only realistic export for them is to perform the command “EXPORTC3DDRAWING”. this explodes all of the 3D objects in the drawing, in the drawings current state, so everything shown (including cogo points) come out as blocks or text.