Where do you want us to go in 2021?

I would love to be able to copy a sheet set, either into a different plan set or the same plan set. I will frequently produce a set of drawings (cross sections and plan view grid) and distribute those drawings to people. The one of the people will want a change but the rest want it the same. It would be great to copy the cross section sheet set retaining all the settings. The best I can do now is export the sheet set to a vcl, open a blank TBC project, import the vcl, strip out all the corridor/surface data, export to a vcl again, and import back into the project. Which usually feels more dauting than just setting up a brand new sheet set from my usual template.

2 Likes

also automated matchlines with automated text for plan view grids and plan/profile sheets.

Agreed. A process that seems harder than it needs to be.

We did allow a sheet or sheets to be moved from one Sheet Set to another - I will see if I can get Trimble to allow a Sheet Set to be copied or moved to a different Plan Set in a project.

This is really a Trimble requirement because we cannot change the TBC native code. I guess we could likely write a TML that could copy a Sheet Set or a Plan Set in TBC - let me as the developers if that is possible

Alan

1 Like

I would like to see some bridge structure in some form added to RPS. Possible tables for vertical drops to all structures, linestring for beam deflections, and possibly reports for these item. I am just now getting into building bridges and have more experience in laying out bridge structures.

Understood Frank - thanks for the input

Alan