This TBC Master Class is a 4 hour training that covers all of the commands in the RPS Data Prep Toolbox. The class is spread over 2 days with a 2 hour session each day. The class will cover the following
- Downloading and Installing TMLStatus
- Setting up your TBC system
- Downloading and Installing the RPS Data Prep Toolbox Commands
- Getting help and support
- The RPS Data Prep Toolbox Commands
- Using the RPS Data Prep Toolbox Commands in complete work processes
August 12 and August 13th
10:30am - 12:30pm MDT (US Mountain Time (GMT-7)
The class costs $100 per attendee. Classes are limited to 50 attendees only on a first come first served basis.
How to Order:
Place your order on the Rockpile Solutions website - Click Here. Payment is made from this page and you will be sent a confirmation email with your registration. The registration will also be added to your Rockpile Solutions User Account.
The document link below provides you with detailed information about the class, and also some preparation steps that we would like you to take prior to the class so that we can maximize the time during the class for training and Q&A. If you have any difficulties, please contact the class leader, Alan Sharp at email@example.com or +1 720 323 0481 for assistance.
Add Document Here…
We request that all attendees have the following
- Headset and microphone for good audio connection
- A Good Internet connection
- Laptop that has been updated with latest Windows Updates
- Laptop that has been updated with all manufacturers updates (Bios, Drivers etc.)
- Laptop that has latest Graphics Drivers installed
- Trimble Business Center v5.30 or higher
- You will need admin rights to be able to install TMLStatus and the RPS Command Library
The Training will be held using GoTo Meeting. You will be sent the link on registration along with the Access Code for the class. We will start the GoTo Meeting 20 minutes prior to the class so that you have time to login and test your audio / streaming connection, so that you are ready for the class to start at the nominated start time. In that 20 minute period, Alan Sharp will be available by phone (+1 720 323 0481) to help you resolve any issues that may arise.
We look forward to working with you at the class.