This TBC Master Class is a 4 hour training that covers the creation of a single model from component parts modeled using corridors, sideslopes, vertical designs and general data prep techniques. The class is spread over 2 days with a 2 hour session each day.
We recommend that you also attend some of the other TBC Master Classes that address Vertical Design, Corridor Modeling, as those are a good grounding of the component tools that will allow you to get more from this class as an attendee.
The class will cover the following
- Developing a model strategy for your project
- When should I use Vertical Design vs Corridor vs Sideslope vs General Data Prep techniquies
- What happens when I combine different model elements
- What is the form of the final model
- Practical examples and exercises
- Modeling Tips and Tricks
September 30th and October 1st
10:00am - 12:00pm MDT (US Mountain Time (GMT-7)
The class costs $100 per attendee. Classes are limited to 50 attendees only on a first come first served basis.
How to Order:
Place your order on the Rockpile Solutions website - Click Here. Payment is made from this page and you will be sent a confirmation email with your registration. The registration will also be added to your Rockpile Solutions Account under the Training Section.
The document link below provides you with detailed information about the class, and also some preparation steps that we would like you to take prior to the class so that we can maximize the time during the class for training and Q&A. If you have any difficulties, please contact the class leader, Alan Sharp at email@example.com or +1 720 323 0481 for assistance.
Add Document Here…
We request that all attendees have the following
- Headset and microphone for good audio connection
- A Good Internet connection
- Laptop that has been updated with latest Windows Updates
- Laptop that has been updated with all manufacturers updates (Bios, Drivers etc.)
- Laptop that has latest Graphics Drivers installed
- Trimble Business Center v5.30 or higher
- You will need admin rights to be able to install TMLStatus and the RPS Command Library
The Training will be held using GoTo Meeting. You will be sent the link on registration along with the Access Code for the class. We will start the GoTo Meeting 20 minutes prior to the class so that you have time to login and test your audio / streaming connection, so that you are ready for the class to start at the nominated start time. In that 20 minute period, Alan Sharp will be available by phone (+1 720 323 0481) to help you resolve any issues that may arise.
Please download the data for the class from the link below. The file is zipped using the 7 Zip application. You should be able to open the zip file using Windows File Explorer. If you are unable to open the file using File Explorer, you can download the 7 Zip application from this link
Click Here to download and install 7 Zip
Class Data: Composite Modeling.7z (5.7 MB)
We look forward to working with you at the class.