This TBC Master Class is a 4 hour training that covers the use of the Create Vertical Design Tool for corridor modeling applications. The class is spread over 2 days with a 2 hour session each day.
We recommend that you also attend the TBC Master Class on August 26/27 that addresses the use of Create Vertical Design for Site Modeling applications, that is a good grounding of the tool that will allow you to get more from this class as an attendee.
The class will cover the following
- How create vertical design can be used in corridor modeling scenarios
- Working with Alignments vs Linestrings
- Developing a model strategy
- When can vertical design be used vs when it cannot be used
- Practical examples and exercises
- Labeling and annotating alignments for success
- Modeling Tips and Tricks
September 16th and September 17th
10:00am - 12:00pm MDT (US Mountain Time (GMT-7)
The class costs $100 per attendee. Classes are limited to 50 attendees only on a first come first served basis.
How to Order:
Place your order on the Rockpile Solutions website - Click Here. Payment is made from this page and you will be sent a confirmation email with your registration. The registration will also be added to your Rockpile Solutions User Account under the Training Section.
The document link below provides you with detailed information about the class, and also some preparation steps that we would like you to take prior to the class so that we can maximize the time during the class for training and Q&A. If you have any difficulties, please contact the class leader, Alan Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 720 323 0481 for assistance.
Add Document Here…
We request that all attendees have the following
- Headset and microphone for good audio connection
- A Good Internet connection
- Laptop that has been updated with latest Windows Updates
- Laptop that has been updated with all manufacturers updates (Bios, Drivers etc.)
- Laptop that has latest Graphics Drivers installed
- Trimble Business Center v5.30 or higher
- You will need admin rights to be able to install TMLStatus and the RPS Command Library
Please download the class data in the zip file link. The zip file is created with the application 7 Zip. You can normally open the zip file directly in File Explorer by double clicking on the downloaded file. Once opened copy the content to your C:\ or Desktop location into a folder that you can easily find for the training. We recommend that you add the folder location to your Quick Access Shortcuts in File Explorer. If you have problems opening the file, you can download a free version of 7 Zip from this location
7 Zip Program - Click Here
Class Data - Vertical Design - Corridors.7z (3.7 MB)
The Training will be held using GoTo Meeting. You will be sent the link on registration along with the Access Code for the class. We will start the GoTo Meeting 20 minutes prior to the class so that you have time to login and test your audio / streaming connection, so that you are ready for the class to start at the nominated start time. In that 20 minute period, Alan Sharp will be available by phone (+1 720 323 0481) to help you resolve any issues that may arise.
We look forward to working with you at the class.